Gestisci le tue collezioni
Get Started with Your Collection
Passaggi per impostare una raccolta utilizzando questo sito Web e database:
Passaggio 1: crea un account
Vai all'opzione Account dal menu principale e imposta e account, quindi torna qui.
Step 2: Create a Collection
Go to Create a Collection
Passaggio 3 (facoltativo): imposta elenchi di venditori e posizioni di archiviazione
No sellers or storage locations added yet.
Passaggio 4: aggiungi modelli alla tua raccolta
No models yet added
There are two ways to add a model to your collection:
- Look up a model you using either the Search Models or Search Releases menu options.
- Drill down to the variation record that matches your model.
- On the Variations Detail page, check the box marked Add to Collection.
- Fill in the collection information in the resulting form and submit it (the model is now added to your collection).
- Note: you can search by any criteria on the search pages to get to the variation you want.
- Direct entry: If you know the database 'Variation ID' (also called 'VarID') of the model you have (for instance, 'SF0484-003-a') you can enter it directly from the Manage Your Collection menu.
- Using this option, you MUST have this ID- you cannot use just the MAN#, Mack# or other ID for this method.
- You can print listings of models with the VarID's to use as reference if you prefer this method.
The site is now under new management and is not going to close anytime soon. Your collections are safe!
Lots of new features coming soon!
Subscribe to be notified about new features. NO SPAM!
Thank you to everyone who's been supportive of the site!